BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Nov. 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLBS) (“Caladrius” or the “Company”), a development-stage biopharmaceutical company with multiple technology platforms targeting autoimmune and select cardiology indications, announces today that Caladrius’ leadership will participate at the following upcoming November conferences:
Life Sciences Summit
- Date and Time: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 1:15pm EST
- Venue: Time Warner Center, New York, New York
- Website: www.lifesciencessummit.org
- Session: Put Your Money Where You Heart is – Investing in Novel Cardiovascular Therapies in Myocardial Infarction, Heart Failure and Peripheral Artery Disease
- Speaker: Douglas W. Losordo, M.D., FACC, FAHA, Senior Vice President of Clinical Medical and Regulatory Affairs and Chief Medical Officer
- Date and Time: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 4:15pm GMT
- Venue: The Hilton Waldorf, London, England
- Website: http://www.biotechandmoney.com/investival-showcase
- Track: Immunology
- Presentation: Corporate Presentation
- Speaker: David J. Mazzo, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer
American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2017
- Date and Time: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 5:32pm PST
- Venue: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California
- Website: http://clbs.bio/AHASessions2017
- Session: Clinical Studies of Cell Therapy II
- Presentation: CD34+ Cells
- Speaker: Dr. Douglas W. Losordo
About Caladrius Biosciences
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with multiple technology platforms targeting autoimmune and select cardiology indications. The Company is investigating its lead product candidate, CLBS03, an ex vivo expanded polyclonal T regulatory cell therapy for the treatment of recent-onset type 1 diabetes, in a currently enrolling Phase 2 trial. CLBS14, CD34+ cell therapy intended as a treatment for coronary microvascular dysfunction, is Caladrius’ proprietary and patent protected formulation of CD34 cells designed specifically to enhance the potency of the CD34 cells for repair and regeneration of cardiovascular tissue. Its companion product, CLBS12, is specifically formulated for intramuscular administration for the treatment of lower extremity ischemia. A phase 2 study of CLBS12 as a treatment for critical limb ischemia is about to initiate in Japan, a successful outcome of which will qualify the program for early conditional approval based on discussions with the Japanese regulatory authorities as provided for under Japan’s progressive regenerative medicine regulations. For more information about Caladrius please visit www.caladrius.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Factors that could cause future results to materially differ from the recent results or those projected in forward-looking statements include the “Risk Factors” described in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on March 17, 2017, and in the Company’s other periodic filings with the SEC. The Company’s further development is highly dependent on, among other things, future medical and research developments and market acceptance, which are outside of its control.
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
Executive Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
LHA Investor Relations
Anne Marie Fields
Senior Vice President
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
Associate Manager, Communications and Marketing