In this issue: key stocks are providing outperformance, gold demand remains robust, and we talk about the mixed results in the gold sector. Read this latest Dawes Points to better understand the global forces that drive resources sector investment.
- US gold price up 10.3% in 2017 to US$1268/oz
- A$ Gold price back above A$1700.
- Asian gold demand remaining robust
- Australian Gold production forecast up 16% to 345t for FY20
- MPS Gold Producers Universe 17 stocks FY18 PER 7.1x, FY19 6.6x
- Universe gold production to rise 15% to 5.2moz (excluding Newcrest) by FY19
- Excellent opportunities in Australian Gold Stocks
- North American stocks picking up, royalty companies leading
- Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX:NST)
- Tribune Resources Ltd (ASX:TBR)
- St Barbara Ltd (ASX:SBM)
- Evolution Mining Ltd (ASX:EVN)
- Newcrest Mining Limited (ASX:NCM)
- Gold Road Resources Ltd (ASX:GOR)
- OceanaGold Corporation (ASX:OGC)
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV)
- Eastern Goldfields Ltd (ASX:EGS)
- Blackham Resources Ltd (ASX:BLK)
- Perseus Mining Limited (ASX:PRU)
- ARK Mines Ltd (ASX:AHK)
- Torian Resources Ltd (ASX:TNR)
- Pantoro Ltd (ASX:PNR)
- Stonewall Resources Limited (ASX:SWJ)
- Catalyst Metals Ltd (ASX:CYL)
- WPG Resources Ltd (ASX:WPG)
Call me to discuss ways of participating.
About Martin Place Securities:
Martin Place Securities is Australia's Boutique Resources Investment Firm, specialising in emerging mining, resources and energy companies.
MPS was founded in October 2000 to provide a link between Australian resource sector opportunities and investors from major financial centres in Europe, North America and China. We are well known for identifying and financing early stage prospects that develop into successful growth companies.
MPS provides services in Corporate Advisory, Stockbroking, Investment Research and Education.
Barry Dawes Martin Place Securities T: +61-2-9222-9111 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.mpsecurities.com.au
Martin Place Securities
Copyright (C) 2017 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.