ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/29/15 -- Fresh Promise Foods, Inc. (OTC PINK: FPFI), a Georgia-based natural and organic health and wellness company, released a letter to the shareholders and offered them a Harvest Soul update as well as a look forward to 2015.
Let me start by thanking each of you for your support. We hope that you continue to partner with us in our mission to offer organic health and wellness solutions that make sense for today's consumer. Let's take a look at what we've accomplished in 2014 as well as what's on the horizon for 2015 and beyond.
Last year was a very active year for us at Fresh Promise Foods. We mapped out a sound, logical strategy to launch a new company with new brands in a new category, which is not a small task even for well-established companies. In less than 9 months we launched Harvest Soul, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Fresh Promise Foods, creating the new category of organic "Chewable Juices." To achieve this, the company had to accomplish the following:
- Establish corporate and comprehensive intellectual property documentation
- Build a scalable manufacturing facility for future growth
- Get facility approved by all regulating agencies
- Commission independent validation study to confirm product safety and extended shelf life
- Partner with a High Pressure Processing facility that met our high standards, enabling us to promote our "HPP Fressurized" difference
- Gain Georgia's Department of Agriculture approval for our product and process
- File and earn USDA Organic certification
- Apply for the Non-GMO Project verification
- Build the brand and market the company and product, creating social media profiles and website
- Launch Harvest Soul Chewable Juices via our online store
This list above is but a few of the major milestones and accomplishments from 2014, and each one was extremely involved and challenging in different ways. Our team is to be commended for achieving these accomplishments in a relatively short period of time and for laying the groundwork for a fruitful 2015 and beyond.
For 2015, we plan on achieving the following:
- Launch Harvest Soul Chewable Juices in retail channels, primarily through Whole Foods Markets
- Partner with a national natural channel distributor to help us increase distribution into a variety of channels
- Launch a robust e-commerce site making our product available to everyone
- Improve margins and velocity throughout the supply chain by launching additional Chewable Juice flavors
- Launching a full line of Blended Juices
- Achieve Non-GMO Project verification (currently 75% verified) and commence using seal on packages
We are committed to building a growth company comprised of highly sought-after consumer brands. It takes time, good solid strategic planning and flawless execution. We look forward to updating you in the future as we achieve our milestones, drive case sales and increase revenues.
Thank you again for your support.
Kevin P. Quirk
Fresh Promise Foods, Inc. - CEO
Harvest Soul, Inc. - President
About Fresh Promise Foods Inc.:
Based in Atlanta, Ga, Fresh Promise Foods and its subsidiaries seek to be the catalyst to a better quality of life by offering health and wellness solutions that make sense and fit into the everyday lives of all consumers. Focused on three key strategic areas, Food Technology, Consumer Products and Value Added, Fresh Promise Foods will set itself apart from the competition by marrying innovative technology and product development with perceptive marketing and sales service strategy.
About Harvest Soul Inc.:
Harvest Soul Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fresh Promise Foods, seeks to be a leader in the quality food and beverage business. We are a mission-driven company that aims to set the standards of excellence for food manufacturers. Harvest Soul conducts business in which high standards permeate all aspects of our company and our quality ingredients. The latest food technology and great marketing permeate all aspects of our products. Excellence is a state of mind at Harvest Soul (harvestsoul.com).
Safe Harbor Statement:
Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements made herein regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Fresh Promise Foods, Inc./Anthus Life Corp. are forward-looking statements that reflect numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, and any of which could cause our actual future results to differ materially from our stated expectations today. Prospective investors are cautioned that our forward-looking statements are never guarantees of future performance. Important factors currently known to management that could cause our actual future results to differ materially from those indicated in our forward-looking statements today include our limited operating history, fluctuations in our operating results, our ability to compete successfully and our ability to attract necessary capital on satisfactory terms. Except as required by applicable law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise our forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated future events or changes in our future operating results.
Fresh Promise Foods, Inc.