London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - March 13, 2023) - Insurance is constantly evolving, and Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance USA 2023 (June 27-28, Chicago) is no different! The carrier-driven agenda is designed to tackle the most crucial challenges the industry is facing - from managing the profitability crunch and talent crisis to dealing with sky-high customer expectations. Attend this event to benchmark against your competitors and future-proof your strategy.
Check out the brochure for the latest event updates - download here.
Here's a sneak peek of confirmed sessions and keynotes:
- Overcome Constant Change with the Power of Technology (President & CEO & EVP Chief Information Officer, Erie Insurance)
- Achieve Profitable Growth in Today's Challenging Market (President & CEO, Hippo)
- Find the Opportunity Within the Challenge (President & CEO, Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation)
- Innovation, Where & When It Matters (CEO Zurich Global Ventures, Zurich Insurance Group)
- Modernize the Perception of Insurance (President & CEO, Guardian; SVP, Corporate Development, Nationwide; Chief Underwriting Officer, Markel; & SVP, Head of Innovation, Americas, AXA XL)
- The Next Generation of Insurtech (VP of Insurance, Coterie Insurance & President, BOXX Insurance)
- Make Organizational Change Stick (VP, Business Transformation, Prudential International Insurance)
And many more panel discussions, fireside chats, and case studies across three stages, featuring the most senior industry line-up in North America.
Stay in the loop- download your event brochure now!
Feel free to reach out with any questions!
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/158219