WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / March 21, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The global agriculture machinery and equipment market stood at US$ 132.3 billion in 2022 and the global market is projected to reach US$ 219.5 billion by 2031. The global industry is slated to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2023 and 2031.
With the world's population expected to reach 9.7 billion by 2050, there will be a greater demand for food, which will drive the need for agriculture machinery and equipment to increase crop yields and productivity.
The market value of agriculture machinery and equipment is also increasing due to advancements in technology, which have led to the development of innovative and advanced farming equipment and machinery such as precision farming, smart irrigation systems, and autonomous tractors. These advanced technologies are expected to increase the efficiency of farming and reduce labor costs.
Request for a Sample PDF Report with Latest Industry Insights - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1730
Additionally, governments in several countries are supporting farmers by providing subsidies and incentives for the purchase of agricultural machinery and equipment. This support is expected to increase the adoption of modern farming techniques and equipment, which will, in turn, boost the growth of the agriculture machinery and equipment market in the near future.
The increasing adoption of precision farming techniques is a major factor that is expected to create lucrative avenues for the market growth during the forecast period. The precision farming involves using technology to collect data on soil, crop, and weather conditions to optimize crop yields and reduce costs.
Furthermore, the global market is expanding rapidly due to the increasing demand for food security. Food security is a growing concern globally, and governments and organizations are investing in modern farming techniques and equipment to improve crop yields and ensure food security. This is expected to drive the demand for agriculture machinery and equipment, especially in developing countries where agriculture is a major source of income and employment.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- By machinery and equipment type, tractors generated over 47% of market revenue in 2022
- Sales of electric tractors to spike significantly, backed by an increase in the shift towards carbon-free mobility
- On the basis of harvesting machinery, combine harvesters to generate significant revenue pools
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1730<ype=S
Global Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Market: Growth Drivers
- Increasing adoption of modern farming techniques and equipment to improve their productivity is driving sales of agriculture machinery.
- Additionally, the increasing demand for biofuels is expected to boost the growth of the agriculture machinery and equipment, given the need to decarbonize the farming grid
- Use of sensors, IoT, and data analytics to optimize crop production and reduce waste is making headway into the agriculture machinery and equipment industry.
Global Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Market: Regional Landscape
- Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global market. This is attributed to the increasing demand for food, an expanding population, and adoption of modern farming techniques.
- Additionally, the availability of government subsidies and incentives to farmers for the purchase of agricultural machinery and equipment is driving market growth.
- The agriculture machinery and equipment market in Asia Pacific is also witnessing a shift towards precision farming and smart agriculture practices, which are expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Adoption of precision farming techniques such as GPS-based soil mapping and crop scouting is expected to drive the demand for precision farming equipment.
As per your requirement you can customize this report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1730
Global Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the global Agriculture Machinery and Equipment market:
- AGCO Corporation
- Alamo Group Inc.
- ARGO SpA
- Bucher Industries AG
- CLASS KGaA mbH
- CNH Industrial NV
- Deere & Company
- Escorts Ltd
- JCB Ltd
- Kubota Corporation
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Valmont Industries Inc.
- Yanmar Co. Ltd
- Zetor Tractors A.S.
Prominent players in the Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Agriculture Machinery and Equipment. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale providers. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In March 2022, John Deere collaborated with Sure Point Ag Systems in order to manufacture machinery for injecting irrigation fluid and applying liquid fertilizer, which is expected to help farmers boost yeild.
- In 2021, CNH Industrial announced its plan to launch a new line of tractors under the Case IH and New Holland brands, which are equipped with advanced features such as autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, and electrification.
- In 2021, AGCO Corporation introduced a new line of hay and forage equipment under its Massey Ferguson brand, which includes new models of balers and rakes.
Global Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Market: Segmentation
Machinery & Equipment Type
- Wheeled Tractors
- Track Tractors
- Power Output
- < 30 HP
- 30-100 HP
- 101-200 HP
- > 200 HP
- Harvesting Machinery
- Combine Harvester
- Forage Harvester
- Plowing and Cultivation Machinery
- Cultivators & Tillers
- Planting and Fertilizing Machinery
- Seed Drills
- Haying Machinery
- Tedders & Rakes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Browse More Automotive Reports by TMR:
- Rubber Track Market Size, Share & Analysis 2023-2031
- Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Automotive Predictive Maintenance Market Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Automotive Rear View Mirror Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Hypercars Market Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Microcars Market Size, Share, Growth, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Automotive Center Console Market Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Automotive PCB Market Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: