Cyber Monday Xfinity Comcast deals are live, check out the latest Black Friday & Cyber Monday Xfinity mobile, TV & internet deals below
BOSTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 27, 2022 / Black Friday & Cyber Monday experts at The Consumer Post have listed all the latest Xfinity deals for Cyber Monday, including all the latest savings on tablets, cell phones, smartwatches and more wearables and devices. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Xfinity Mobile Deals:
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of 5G phones at the Xfinity Black Friday sale (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $500 on the Apple iPhone 14 & 14 Pro smartphones (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $500 on Apple iPhone 13, 12 & more (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $500 on the Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ & S22 Ultra (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $500 on Galaxy S21 FE, Z Fold4, Z Flip4 & more (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $500 on Google Pixel 7, 7 Pro, 6a & more (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Motorola smartphones including 5G models(Xfinity.com)
Best Xfinity Internet & TV Deals:
- Get unlimited internet data and a FREE 4K streaming box at the Xfinity Black Friday sale (Xfinity.com)
- Get HBO Max FREE for 1 year with Xfinity Internet (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to 34% on Xfinity TV and streaming plans (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to 37% on an Xfinity X1 digital cable TV subscription plan (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $30/mo on Xfinity Internet + TV bundles (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to 20% on Xfinity Voice Home Phone plan (Xfinity.com)
More Xfinity Deals:
- Save on Apple Watch Series 7 & 8 and Watch Ultra & SE (Xfinity.com)
- Save on iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air & iPad Pro (11 & 12.9 inch) (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Xfinity Internet plans (Xfinity.com)
For more live deals, click here to shop Walmart's Black Friday Deals for Days sale and save on thousands of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday shoppers can save money this holiday season by getting the free browser add-on from Capital One Shopping. It's free to use and instantly applies available coupons while shopping online. Their browser add-on is used by millions of online shoppers to save money. The Consumer Post is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SOURCE: The Consumer Post
View source version on accesswire.com: