Given the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund’s (FEEA) extensive experience working directly with federal families on all aspects and at all stages of their lives, FEEA has a unique understanding of where feds can use more easy-to-understand, unbiased information on things affecting them outside of work.
Two years ago, FEEA launched the #FedLifeHacks program. The program includes a collection of lifehacks in written and video format, developed by FEEA and others, covering topics like financial wellness, health & wellness, education & professional growth, family, free time & fun, and personal philanthropy & volunteerism.
Since the program was launched, there have been over 110,000 visits to #FedLifeHacks, which can be accessed here: https://feea.org/category/fedlifehacks/
Here are some of the topics #FedLifeHacks has covered so far:
· Is a 529 Plan Right for Your Family?
· Five Ideas for Celebrating the Holidays More Safely This Year
· Four Things to Consider When Merging Money with a Life Partner
· Tips for Taking Care of Mental Health During the Pandemic
· What Federal Employees Need to Know about the Current Payroll Tax Withholding Deferral
· Navigating Out-of-State Estate Matters
· How Public Service Loan Forgiveness Works
· About to Sign a New Rental Home Lease? Read This.
· Have You Heard About These 70+ Federal Employee Groups?
· Getting Back on Your Feet After a Bankruptcy
· Five Tips for Protecting Older Loved Ones from Scams
· How to Be an Effective Patient Advocate for a Loved One
· Mortgage Help During the Pandemic
· How Your Finances Can Impact Your Security Clearance
· Financial Counseling: Are You or a Loved One Struggling Financially?
· Holiday Spending: Don’t Bust Your Budget
· Is Your Life Insurance Paperwork Up-To-Date?
· Eight Things You Should Know About Credit Reports and Scores
· Five Home Modifications for Helping Loved Ones Who Want To Age In Place
· What Happens if a Federal Employee Becomes Disabled and Can’t Work?
· Important Documents – Are Yours in a Safe Place?
· Five Dos and Don’ts for Feds Using Social Media
· Helping You and Your Kids Avoid Accidental Plagiarism
· Six Tips for Planning Ahead for Remote Caregiving of a Loved One
· Six Tips for Parents Sending a Student Off to College for The First Time
· Five Favorite Resources for Helping Your Kids Be Smart About Money
· Seven Things to Think About When Buying a New (Or New to You) Car
· What You Should Know About Divorce and Your Federal Benefits
· Six Steps to Moving Your Aging Parents Closer to You
· Holiday Survival Guy: Great Gifts for Less (or no) Cash
· Six Must-Dos When Choosing Childcare
· Why Everyone Needs Their Own Personal Sick and Vacation Leave Budget
Contact: Joyce Warner, 202-554-0007, x101; firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: FEEA's #FedLifeHacks Reach an Audience of 110,000