The 3D Bioprinting Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global 3D bioprinting market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 586.13 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 1949.94 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.91%, during the period of 2020-2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global 3D Bioprinting Market are 3D Systems Corporation, Aspect Biosystems Ltd, GeSIM GmbH, Allevi Inc., Cyfuse Biomedical KK, Envision TEC GmbH, Organovo Holdings Inc., RegenHU SA, Stratasys Ltd, REGEMAT 3D, 3D Bioprinting Solutions, Arcam AB (GE Company)
– In January 2020, 3D Systems and CollPlant Biotechnologies announced a joint development agreement to play a pivotal role in advancing and accelerating innovations in the biomedical industry. This alliance may be focusing on the development of regenerative medicines with the help of 3D bioprinting.
– In September 2020, CELLINK launched its newly developed BIO X6, which is a six-printhead bioprinting system that allows the combination of various materials, tools, and cells. It also offers an intelligent exchangeable printhead system backed by CELLINK’s patented Clean Chamber Technology. This product may help to enhance advanced research and clinical applications.
Key Market Trends:
– 3D bioprinting is an emerging field represented by various biologically applied deposition and assembling systems, which include direct writing, photolithography, microstamping, extrusion, laser writing, stereolithography, electro-printing, microfluidics, and inkjet deposition. Healthcare is one of the major markets where 3D bioprinting has been bringing a seismic change. This is majorly because of the increasing investments in healthcare applications, such as model and organ prototyping and production throughout the globe, and growing innovations in healthcare through 3D printing.
– The primarily growing bioprinting applications include 3D bioprinted tissue and hair follicles, as they are very beneficial to cosmetics companies, especially in Europe, where animal testing for cosmetics was banned in 2013. For a cosmetic company, the advantage will be the ability to economically and ethically test products (i.e., not on animals) across varying skin types, for more accurate results.
– Several companies have been undergoing extensive R&D expenditures to boost the market growth by making significant product developments and innovations. For instance, Organovo, a medical laboratory and research company, has been at the front of the R&D of 3D bioprinting in the country.
– The market studied has been viewing strategic partnerships and collaborations as a lucrative path towards the expansion of the market presence, by leveraging the various skills and expertise of the other players in the market. For instance, in December 2019, CELLINK, a Swedish 3D bioprinter manufacturer collaborated with microgravity manufacturer, Made In Space., with the aim to identify 3D bioprinting development opportunities for the International Space Station (ISS).
Drug Testing to Hold Major Share
– 3D bioprinters are of the highest importance for drug testing and clinical trial applications expected to drastically reduce the need for animal trials (therefore not only being ethically beneficial but also being cost-effective).
– Traditionally, clinical trials for new drug development involved testing on animals with artificially induced affected tissues. With the advent of 3D bioprinting, drug developers may be able to address the complications associated with human clinical trials of new drugs, by identifying them in a short period (since these can be tested with human-like 3D printed tissues). Thus, they are expected to reduce the losses incurred during late-stage failures.
– The regulatory agency of the United States Food and Drug Administration has already started to consider integrating alternatives for drug safety and efficacy assessment, providing scope for the market. Companies, like Organovo (US-based) were instrumental in the development of 3D bioprinter able to develop liver and kidney tissue for drug discovery applications.
– In April 2019, NIBIB-funded researchers at the University of Minnesota (UMN) created a new, dynamic 3D Bioprinted tumor model in a laboratory dish to screen anticancer drugs and study the spread of cancer and primary site tumor growth.
Asia-Pacific Anticipated to Witness Fastest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for 3D bioprinting, mainly due to a strong existing consumer base that will drive demand for 3D bioprinting, huge scope of 3D printing in medical services, increasing R&D for 3D printing, and government support and tax incentives.
– The Chinese researchers have made rapid advancements in 3D-bioprinting technology, such as Liquid-in-liquid printing method. This method involves liquid polymers that create a stable membrane where they meet. The resulting liquid structures, as they claim, can hold their shape for as long as 10 days, before they begin to merge. Using this new technique, they were able to print an assortment of complex shapes. This has further been leading the path to print complex 3D-printed tissues made, by including living cells.
– The Japanese government estimates that the regenerative medicine industry is presumed to grow to JPY 1 trillion by 2030, the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) expects that emerging and innovative technologies, such as 3D bioprinting, may lead the market in near future.
– In July 2019, the Government of India (GoI) also agreed to collaborate with the United States in the research and development of 3D bioprinting regenerative medicine. This co-operation involves the exchange of faculty members and students for the exchange of scientific ideas/information and technologies, as well as the joint use of scientific infrastructure for research, especially in the areas of 3D bioprinting.
– The Government of South Korea announced plans to invest about USD 37 million to boost the development of 3D printing across the country. The country’s Ministry of Science announced plans to spend a considerable portion of its budget on a plethora of 3D applications, in order to strengthen its competitiveness and ability to meet the demand.
The 3D bioprinting market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market have been focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are leveraging strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase their profitability.
Geographically, the 111 pages report includes the research on production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, and forecast (2015-2026) of the following regions:
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland)
Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam)
Central and South America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria)
This allows understanding of the market and benefits from any lucrative opportunities that are available. Researchers have offered a comprehensive study of the existing market scenario while concentrating on the new business objectives. There is a detailed analysis of the change in customer requirements, customer preferences, and the vendor landscape of the overall market.
Furthermore, This Study Will Help Our Clients Solve The Following Issues:
Cyclical dynamics – We foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches. Our clients use insights provided by us to maneuver themselves through market uncertainties and interferences.
Identifying key cannibalizes – Strong substitute of a product or service is the most important threat. Our clients can identify key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring our research. This helps them in aligning their new product development/launch strategies in advance.
Spotting emerging trends – The report help clients to spot upcoming hot market trends. We also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend. Our proactive analysis helps clients to have early mover advantage.
Interrelated opportunities – This report will allow clients to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better if not best in real world.
Browse Full Report at:
Following Are Major Table Of Content Of The Industry:
- 3D Bioprinting Market Sales Overview.
- 3D Bioprinting Market Sales Competition by Manufacturers.
- 3D Bioprinting Market Sales Analysis by Region.
- 3D Bioprinting Market Sales Analysis by Type.
- 3D Bioprinting Market Analysis by Application.
- 3D Bioprinting Market -Manufacturers Analysis.
Customization Of The Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
If you have any questions about any of our “3D Bioprinting market report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of 3D Bioprinting market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can download a product brochure here
Head of Sales Operations
Market Insights Reports
Tel: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on email@example.com.