Lignin Products Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
Lignin Products market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics have been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The market for lignin products is expected to witness a CAGR of over 3.5% during the forecast period.
The Lignin Products market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: Borregaard, Domsjo Fabriker, Domtar Corporation, Green Agrochem, Ingevity Corporation, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD., Rayonier Advanced Materials, Shenyang Xingzhenghe Chemical Co. Ltd, Stora Enso, The Dallas Group Of America Inc., WUHAN EAST CHINA CHEMICAL CO., LTD, and Others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The concrete admixtures application segment dominated the market and is expected to grow during the forecast period due to the boost in construction activities in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Increasing popularity for substituting fossil-based raw materials is anticipated to provide numerous opportunities over the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Concrete Additives to Dominate the Market
– Lignin and its products find significant usage in concrete additives, in the form of binders, dust suppressants, and others. It is used as binder for a glass wool building insulation. It improves the performance of asphalt binders.
– Lignin sulphonate has been historically used on roads, as a method for surface stabilization and dust control. Lignin-based products are safer and more economical than the petroleum and salt-based products that are typically applied to road surfaces. This is one of the major factors that are expected to boost the use of lignin-based products over the forecast period.
– Geographically, Europe leads the way in the consumption of lignin as concrete additive. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
– The significant infrastructure projects that are underway in Asia-Pacific, are expected to boost the regional market.
– According to a study by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), the global construction industry is expected to reach USD 8 trillion by 2030, primarily driven by China, India, and the United States.
– The growing construction industry is expected to increase the demand for various construction chemicals including concrete additives, which will eventually drive the market for lignin.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
Europe has the highest share, accounting for more than 42% of the global market. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth with a CAGR during the forecast period. With the surge in demand for concrete admixtures due to the growing construction activities in major countries, such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and ASEAN countries, the consumption of lignosulfonates (used in concrete admixtures) is likely to increase during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing usage of lignin products in various applications is anticipated to propel Asia-Pacific with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Lignin Products Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.