Atos, Infosys, Panasonic, PwC, SAP, and Sidecar take top honors in ITSMA's annual awards program. Additional winners include BMC Software, Bottomline Technologies, Ciena, Cisco Systems, Cognizant, Microsoft, O2, Qlik, SAP Concur, and ServiceNow, with Infosys capturing two Diamond awards.
LEXINGTON, Mass. - Oct. 15, 2020 - PRLog -- ITSMA, the leading resource for B2B marketers in the connected economy, celebrated the 17 winners of its 23rd Annual Marketing Excellence Awards yesterday during its virtual Awards Ceremony.
"The winners of ITSMA's Marketing Excellence Awards are always impressive," said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA, "but this year's winners deserve even greater recognition given the unprecedented challenges of 2020. Their winning programs demonstrate the very best in B2B marketing performance with innovative approaches to driving growth and customer value."
Highlights from this year's winners include:
- Taking the key tenets of product marketing and applying them to services marketing, and adopting a multi-channel, integrated, 'always-on' 360⁰ campaign across multiple solutions to drive strategic growth across eight key business areas.
- Working with sales to create a joint model for deal-based marketing that included messages tailored to decision makers and influencers at target companies, a digital front-end to each deal, and personalized creative that resonated with clients at every stage of the process.
- Creating an immersive technology experience to help executives gain a first-hand understanding of emerging technologies, their value, and how to apply them to drive business growth.
- Launching a new branding campaign to connect with a Millennial audience, that incorporates the personal stories of elite Olympic athletes, along with stories of employees and partners, to share how passion is moving the world forward.
- Leveraging 'unmarketing' to transform the ABM journey and thinking of ABM in terms of people, not accounts, by organically weaving ABM into the fabric of the relationship, aligning marketing activities with account strategies, and inspiring customers with compelling content.
- Designing, building, and launching a new and innovative digital listening engine to more deeply understand customers and markets, and incorporating the digital voice of the customer insight horizontally into all corners of marketing and sales to ensure the best customer experience at every touch.
The 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards focused on six critical B2B marketing categories, along with an award for top small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) programs.
The jury, an international group of marketing executives and experts, selected the winners based on excellence in innovation, program execution, and business results. The awards honor outstanding marketing performance at two levels: diamond and gold.
Driving Strategic Growth
Diamond Award: Infosys
Gold Award: Ciena
Gold Award: Cognizant
Enabling Sales to Accelerate Growth
Diamond Award: Atos
Gold Award: BMC Software
Gold Award: SAP Concur
Orchestrating Executive Engagement
Diamond Award: PwC
Gold Award: O2
Gold Award: ServiceNow
Repositioning the Brand
Diamond Award: Panasonic
Gold Award: Cisco Systems
Scaling and Optimizing Account-Based Marketing
Diamond Award: Infosys
Gold Award: Qlik
Transforming Marketing with Data, Analytics, and Insight
Diamond Award: SAP
Gold Award: Microsoft
Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Diamond Award: Sidecar
Gold Award: Bottomline Technologies
For more information about the award winners, visit https://www.itsma.com/2020-mea-winners/.
For more than 25 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships.
Learn more at www.itsma.com
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - ITSMA 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog