Season 2 of Extra/Ordinary Small Business launched on June 18, 2020. Host Angela Giovine interviews small business owners about their successes, failures, risks, and rewards. The podcast seeks to elevate the stories of small business owners.
WASHINGTON CROSSING, Pa. - July 6, 2020 - PRLog -- An interview with Fred Beans kicks off Season 2 of Extra/Ordinary Small Business. Beans, who started in 1959 with one service station, sits at the helm of a self-made empire of more than 14 auto dealerships supplying 19 vehicle brands, employing over 1,700 people.
Season 2 guests of Extra/Ordinary Small Business include:
- Debbie Yuengling, D. G. Yuengling, largest privately held brewery
- Leslie Polizzotto, The Doughnut Project, creators of viral "everything doughnut"
- Tom Kulzer, AWeber, one of the original innovators in email marketing
- Brian Orakpo, Michael Griffin, and Bryan Hynson, NFL athletes now known as The Cupcake Guys, Gigi's Cupcakes Bee Cave
- David Beahm, David Beahm Experiences, world-renowned event planner who launched his career with the wedding of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
- Jen Andruzzi, The Joe Andruzzi Foundation, nonprofit supporting cancer patients formed by Jen and Joe Andruzzi, Super Bowl champion and cancer survivor
- Ross Brunson, BookEase, expert in small business structuring
- Ben Scrivens, Fright-Rags, leading horror apparel company
- Tessa Miller, The Nest, vintage boutique
- Sarah Ford, Ranch Road Boots, former marine, Harvard Business School grad and maker of handcrafted leather boots
"We're living through a time in which entrepreneurs of a certain type are being worshipped," says Angela Giovine, host of the Extra/Ordinary Small Business podcast. "Startups that receive millions, billions of dollars in funding are glorified in the media and in pop culture. Often the entrepreneur or the startup is revered for the size of the funding rather than its revenue number or its contribution to the market or society. To me, this is a mistake. Our country is home to 27.9 million small businesses. These small businesses employ neighbors, contribute to the community, and provide unique value. And yet, our society often misplaces its admiration, overlooking these small business heroes."
Extra/Ordinary Small Business can be found on all podcast platforms including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
For more information about the Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast, please head to extraordinarysmallbusiness.com, facebook.com/extraordinarysmallbusiness, instagram.com/extraordinarysmallbusiness
Podcast Logos: https://bit.ly/eosblogos
About the Host: https://bit.ly/angelagiovinehost
PR Kit: https://bit.ly/eosbprkit
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog