Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “3D Printing -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
The global market for 3D printing, including printers, software, material and services, was REDACTED in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED from 2018 to 2023, reaching nearly REDACTED by the end of the forecast period.
Increased spending on research and development activities and an innovative product range is driving the growth for the 3D printing market. 3D printing has emerged as a replacement of traditional timeconsuming manufacturing processes.
The global 3D printing market has been segmented based on component, printer type, technology, material type, software and geography. Based on component, themarket has been classified into 3D printers, 3D printing services, 3D printing software and 3D printing materials. Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and RoW. North America accounts for the largest market share of the global 3D printing market followed by the Asia- Pacific and European regions.
This report overviews the global market for 3D printing and analyzes global market trends. It uses 2017 as a base year and provides estimates for 2018 and 2023 with projection of CAGR in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological factors, competitive factors and economic trends affecting the market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global 3-dimensional (3D) printing market and current trends within the industry.
The report covers 3D printing material, printer, services and software segments in brief. For material and software, BCC Research also has separate reports, AVM101C and IFT167A, respectively.
The global market for 3D printers has been analyzed in terms of types and technologies. Types covered are desktop/consumer 3D printers and commercial/industrial 3D printers. Technologies discussed include powder bed fusion, vat photopolymerization, material extrusion, direct energy deposition, jetting and others. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global 3D printing market.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3447443-global-markets-for-3d-printing
The major sections of this study are:
– Executive summary.
– Overview (definitions, brief history, technology characteristics, applications and market summary).
– Developments in 3D printing technology that are expected to influence the market through 2023.
– Detailed market estimates and projections for each printer type and technology during the period 2017-2023.
– Brief market insights about the 3D printing material and software industry during the period 2017-2023.
– Descriptions of key players in the 3D printing industry.
Reasons for Doing This Study
The 3D printing systems market is growing quickly and replacing traditional manufacturing technologies across many industries, including healthcare, aerospace and defense, and consumer products. The report analyzes the global market and includes historical revenue generated from the 3D printing industry in 2017 and estimates from 2018-2023. 3D printing is becoming affordable and developers expect considerable growth during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of 3D printing in industrial processes to reduce production downtime as well as the ease of producing complex objects are additional factors contributing to the growth of the industry. Moreover, due to the diversified market scenario, new product developments, partnerships and agreements, and the high growth potential of the 3D printing market, BCC Research considers this as an important area for study.
– 32 data tables and 17 additional tables
– Industry analysis of the three-dimensional (3D) printing technologies and their global markets
– Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Characterization and quantification of the market potential for 3D printers by printer type, device technology, end user and geographical region
– Regional dynamics of 3D printing technologies covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other emerging markets
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
– Identification of 3D printing technologies with the greatest commercial potential during the forecast period
– Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
– Emphasis on competitive landscape and discussion of key competitors market, strategies, trends in product launch, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, financial statistics etc
– Company profiles of the major manufacturers and suppliers of 3D printing, including Align Technology, Evonik Industries AG, Graphene 3d Labs, Inc., Metalysis Ltd. and Optomec
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Scope of the Report
Reasons for Doing This Study
Methodology and Information Sources
BCC Custom Research
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 3D Printing: Market Overview
3D Printing Applications
Market Dynamics Global Market Drivers
Increasing Use of 3D Printing in Aerospace, Automotive and Medical Applications
Growing Demand from Architects
Reduced Cost of Prototyping in Manufacturing
Lack of Expertise/Skills and Knowledge
High Cost of Materials and Industrial Printers
Adoption of 3D Printing Technology in the Construction Industry
Patient-Specific Personalized Devices
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Component
Chapter 5 Global Market for 3D Printers
3D Printer Types
Desktop 3D Printers
Industrial/Commercial 3D Printers
3D Printing Technologies
Powder Bed Fusion
Three-Dimensional (3D) Inkjet Printing/Jetting
Directed Energy Deposition
Other Emerging Technologies
Chapter 6 Global Market of 3D Printing Services
Other Service Types
Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 7 Global Market for 3D Printing Software
Market by Region
Market by Application
Chapter 8 Global Market for 3D Printing Material
Market by Material Type
Market by Region
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Rest of the World (RoW)
Chapter 10 Competitive Analysis
Market Share Analysis
3D Printing Material
3D Printing Software
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
3D SYSTEMS, INC.
Developments and Strategies
ESUN INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
Developments and Strategies
GRAPHENE 3D LABS, INC.
GUANGDONG SUNTEC INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.
KEENE VILLAGE PLASTICS
LPW TECHNOLOGY LTD.
MAKERJUICE LABS LLC
NANO3D BIOSCIENCES, INC.
NEW IMAGE PLASTICS
NOVA POLYMERS, INC.
ORGANOVO HOLDINGS, INC.
OXFORD PERFORMANCE MATERIALS
PRAXAIR SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
PRINTERINKS EUROPE LTD.
RAINBOW BIOSCIENCES LLC
RAPID SHAPE GMBH
ROYAL DSM (KONINKLIJKE DSM N.V.)
STICK & FILAMENT
Chapter 12 Appendix:
Tags: 3D Printing &, 3D Printing Growth, 3D Printing Industry, 3D Printing Industry Trends, 3D Printing Manufacturer, 3D Printing Manufacturers, 3D Printing Market, 3D printing Market analysis, 3D Printing Market Growth, 3D printing Market share, 3D Printing market trends, 3D Printing Prospectus, 3D Printing Segmentation, Global 3D Printing Market Share, Global 3D Printing Industry, Global 3D Printing Market Size, Global 3D Printing Market Trends, market sizeSee Campaign: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3447443-global-markets-for-3d-printing
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
, Research Newswire, Press Release, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Seed funding, IPO, Mergers & Acquisitions, Buyouts, Crowdfunding, Equity Crowdfunding, Lending, Reward-Donation, Private Companies, Conferences, Public Companies / Stock Exchange Listed Companies, Non-Disclosure, All other, Real Estate, North America, South America, United States, Latin America, United Kingdom, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, English